Sunday, March 13, 2016

2 Months In

Well, it's the end of February and I'm officially in a relationship. It has been over 3 years since I've been tied down and I'm actually giddy. Somehow this man found me after 3 years. He disappeared when he moved to East Van, and he regrets not asking me out before he moved. I am blown away that he returned, like a cat that ran away, and now has returned to his home.

After dating him, before deciding to make it official, I realized that we have more in common than I ever did before, when we were bar buddies. From little trivial things like owning a cookoo clock and liking WWII planes, to having similar lifestyles and ideals, we are such and easy match. Two pieces of a puzzle that fit like a glove. Even when there is silence, we are comfortable.

I'm not even crossing my fingers....it just works. Maybe 2016 and the year of the monkey is finally my year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Love to hear your comments!!!!!!