Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Let's Try This Again: Day One

Well yesterday was a one off. Yep, I fell off the wagon. My friend said "there is no spoon, Neo, or in your case no wagon...". I guess he's right. Anyways I am dry today.

I got a nice surprise visit from my, now long-distant friend yesterday, as he made sure he popped by before leaving again for Alberta. It was so great to see him, forgetting how he always put a smile on my face. He couldn't believe how good I looked and considering my so-called life right now, at least I look good. We had a quick chat and then he had to run. I hope he can come out again soon and we can hang out. He picks me up when I'm down. It's too bad we didn't have time for a bit of mattress dancing.

After seeing a hummingbird hovering around my balcony the other day, I proceeded to buy a feeder and make homemade nectar for the hummingbirds. Hopefully this will bring some new interesting life to my balcony.

Always curious, I sen a short message to the guy I removed from my "dance card" recently to make sure he was on the right track - meaning has he scraped his way out of the doldrums - and he sent me a message back "sober is the right track". I guess he's okay. That's all.

Well that's all I got today. On to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Love to hear your comments!!!!!!