Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sick, Sick, Sick!!!


The war is on!!! I think that the cold is winning at the moment. I woke up this morning feeling like a bag of phlegm. Yuck! Hopped in the shower and the steam broke it up a bit but man, I don't wanna explain the stuff coughed outta my lungs. It has been a long time since I have been sick and I am not enjoying the war going on in my body. It is definitely uncomfortable.

In the meantime I have been able to get a bit of work done at home. I have acquired a great computer table which was quite a bitch to get into my apartment. It is a corner table which allows me to see the world outside when I am on my computer, while freeing up my kitchen table for dinner! I love watching the eagles fly by, or the little chickadees, juncos, rosy finches and sparrows that visit my balcony munching on the seeds I put out for them. The mountains are beautiful at this time of year! I also got a coffee table which is gorgeous and matches all my furniture. Finally my place is livable again!

I have a new admirer also from POF...He contacted me earlier when I was seeing the last guy and I said I wasn't too great at seeing more than one guy at a time. He wished me luck and that was it. I was a bit disappointed, thinking I would not get another chance to speak to him. After the bizarre incident with Ray, I wrote my admirer a quick note saying I was free again. He was so happy because he really thinks I'm a "cutey-patootie" and wanted to chat with me more. So now we are. I wonder where this will go? Well, at this point I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride...I can't make the roller coaster car go faster than it goes already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Love to hear your comments!!!!!!