Friday, November 16, 2007

Dumped!


I am completely shocked. I have just been dumped. How can he dump me when he initiated every text, phone call and date? How can he dump me when our last messages were about wishing he was with me walking around Stanley Park? How can he dump me and say he doesn't want to stress about a relationship, when he was the one wanting to bring me up to Squamish? Everything he did is completely opposite to what he just did....dumping me. It all happened in the blink of an eye!!!!

Sure being the dumper is better than being the dumpee. In this case I am confused because I have no idea what I did wrong. His e-mail (coward) stated he really liked me and that is why he couldn't continue. My only conclusion is that he lied to me. He's either in a relationship, separated, married or looking for a good time. Unfortunately he ended up liking me.

I think I'm gonna stay away from men for a bit...

1 comment:

  1. You did nothing wrong. It's just there are a lot more frogs then princes out there.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Love to hear your comments!!!!!!