Thursday, June 8, 2006

Another Rainy Day....

Woke up this morning to the cold and I thought it was supposed to be sunny all week. Vancouverites are so used to this. After the last two days of beautiful sunshine and warmth, this cold dark day is not what I wanted. I thought it was dissappointing, waking up to this drab weather. I had to put the heat on again! I am so cold...Brrrrr....Summer is having a hard time getting started and it makes me want to crawl back under the covers and go back to sleep.


As I am writing this blog, while watching the eaglets on the eagle cam from Saanich, a commotion happened outside my window. This usually means an eagle is around. Just as I looked up past my monitor, an eagle flew by with seagulls and crows in tow. Vancouver is so fantastic that way. You don't even have to leave your apartment to see the wildlife around you. At dusk, bats fly by catching all the little bugs in the air, it's amazing.

Well, not much else to say other than I'M FREEZING! I want summer back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Love to hear your comments!!!!!!