Saturday, May 13, 2006

Yawn....Being Nocturnal Is Taking a Toll On My Motivation


I have worked so many nights that I am becoming unmotivated. It is quite boring sitting around having no energy, waiting to go to work. I must admit, the night shift drains my energy level and I have little desire to clean the house.

Anyways, here I am in my robe, still, watching the eaglets, and listening to my cat meowing. Sebastian has decided eating is important but is very finicky. With the meds I give him, he hates everything I feed him. I'm not sure if it is the Tapazole bitter taste or just the food, but he fights me on every feeding and wanders around bitching about it. He has been avoiding his meds from his food by not eating, resulting in carpet stains of cat vomit. Augggggh. I wish he could speak English so I could understand him. I'll go out and get some chicken livers today and cook them up for him. He likes those and there's loads of iron in them.

The eaglets are entertaining when being fed. I saw the eagle parent bring back a rabbit the other day. I am waiting for the neighbour's cat soon. That should be interesting. When I get bored I go and see the eagles in Stanley Park. Both were in the tree the other day. There seems to be more of an interest in the nest from the infotec eagle cam and it's popularity over the past months. Funny how certain things catch on in interest with us stupid humans.

Well I'm out for today. Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:36 AM

    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:36 AM

    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Love to hear your comments!!!!!!