Sunday, May 7, 2006

Nothin' To Say Today....



Last night I fell asleep at about 4:45am in the middle of my 2nd beer after visiting Checker's in search of the "Last Call Fairy". My night at work was so slow I was falling asleep on my feet. So I guess, in response to that and my up-coming night, with the Edmonton Oilers game on (and me being the only cook on for it), I figured it was okay to have a few.

So here I am, woke up at 12:45pm and I am currently eating Ichiban Noodles. I am waiting to go to work and have no desire to
go out today. Even if it is much better weather than yesterday. I will wait another day because I would like to relax on the grass at Malkin Bowl to enjoy my eagle friends. LOL I have other nests on a map which I can find, too.

So, I am losing interest in somethings which I was obsessed about. Star Wars chat thread on sw.com, the guy I have a crush on, and bugging Peter about the messy apartment. I guess the new job, new schedule and lack of contact with old regulars and staff have refocussed my obsessions.

Hopefully, I'll have stuff to talk about tomorrow. BTW there will be no day trip this upcoming week as I have to work and extra shift, cutting my days off to only one day. Luckily I don't have to work on my birthday. : )
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:11 AM

    Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Love to hear your comments!!!!!!